Graduate Software Engineer (coding awareness required)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer (coding knowledge/awareness required)
James Fisher has a heritage that stretches back more than 165 years. Their Technologies branch is a niche part of their business, but one that is currently experiencing rapid growth. With over 35 years’ experience, the division has made their name as a market leading one, and boasts an extensive distributor network whilst retaining a great reputation and family feel.
They’re now looking for ambitious STEM graduates, with a knowledge of coding, to help enhance their offering and impress their key clients.
Graduate Software Engineer Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Fun, modern offices in a highly sought after location
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
Graduate Software Engineer Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the James Fisher offering, predominantly that of the Prolec and Strainstall group companies
- Take ownership of the creation and deployment of new software products – from initial concept through to delivery
- Develop and deploy advanced systems, products, cloud platforms and general innovations for the company’s customer base of large, global clients
- Identify points of customer concern, integrating ideas and data flows in order to deliver valuable insights directly to clients
- Comfortably articulate the intricacies of complicated systems, processes and products to clients and other internal teams
Graduate Software Engineer:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline, preferably in relation to computing or computer science, from a top university
- Sound coding knowledge
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- An analytical approach, you will need to enjoy problem solving
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)