Administrator/ Customer Advisor
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking for your next opportunity? Our client is looking for an Administrator/ Customer Advisor to join their growing company.
Administrator/ Customer Advisor - Full time
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent support and service to customers alongside administration duties.
Role and Responsibilities
* Dealing with customer enquiries, queries, complaints and warranty/service issues
* Taking inbound calls
* To provide a basic standard of initial technical support, any queries that cannot be answered would be elevated to Technical Support
* Planning and tracking of Post Installation and warranty visits and Liaising with clients
* Ensuring warranty visit and post install reports are issued
* When required- take ownership of visitors coming into site, ensuring front door calls are answered and clients met and signed in in an efficient and welcoming manner
* Liaise with customer regarding health and safety on site and provide all relevant documentation
* To ensure all relevant documentation and digital information is up to date
* To promote feedback to customers and QA through detailed reports
* To manage Engineers schedule when arranging site visits
Collaborative attitude to resolving an issue
Willingness to learn and develop
Ability to motivate people
Calmness under pressure
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application