Commercial Gas Engineer/Plumber
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The senior engineer will be responsible for plumbing and gas work, to include bringing in new work, and building and training a team to match the expansion of the department. This requires an experienced Gas Safe Accredited engineer with a high degree of experience in plumbing and heating repairs, maintenance and installations. We are also seeking someone with ambition to develop and lead a larger team - so if you have eyes on a magerial role in the not too distant future, we would love to hear from you.
* Check the inhouse Work Management Program (Simpro) at the end of each day to prepare materials etc for the next day.
* Attend maintenance jobs for fault finding and repairs
* Quote for refurbishment works and provide accurate timescale
* Provide accurate and fast feedback for clients
* Work in an efficient and timely manner
* Liaise with other departments as and when required to ensure smooth running of jobs
* Complete all tasks in Simpro throughout the day
* Assist the office with time allocation for jobs
* Order materials as and when required
* Carry out any other minor works to ensure completion of jobs
The Ideal Candidate Will have
* Full commercial ACS / Gas Safe certification
* Plumbing NVQ Level 2 or 3
* Experience of working within a commercial property.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Good communication skills.
* Proactive approach.
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
* Full UK Drivers licence.
If you have a passion for Commercial Heating, Property Maintenance and Great Customer Service, please apply today. CATCH 22 are one of the UK's longest trading recruitment agencies and we've been specialising in Facilities Management for the past 37 years. We put our candidates and customers first and operate to strict service levels - guarding your privacy and personal information whilst offering the best possible advice and guidance on your next career move. Apply online and we will do the rest
£44k - £55k Annual
£300 - £320 Annual
£27 - £28 Hourly
£50k - £55k Annual