Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Warwick - CV34
£12 - £14 per hour
My client is an established manufacturer based in Birmingham. They are currently looking for a MIG Welder Fabricator.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
- The Welder Fabricator will be responsible for welding various parts for a variety of industries.
- You will be working from engineering drawings to fabricate.
- The Welder Fabricator will be working with various fabrication machinery including rolling machines and guillotines.
- You will also be using drills and hand tools.
Minimum requirements for this role
- The Welder Fabricator will have experience MIG and TIG welding in a similar role.
- The Welder Fabricator will need to have experience working with aluminum, mild steel and stainless steel
- Ability to work from drawings is essential.
- The Welder Fabricator will have experience working with fabrication machinery.
- The Welder Fabricator will have experience working with hand tools