Senior Business Development Exec - Banking & M&A
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is one of the leading, global data room
vendors (cloud based technology to facilitate M&A transactions) in the world
• End-to-end responsibility for sales funnel from creating awareness to close.
•Potential management of a Business Development Managerwho is instrumental in developing relationships
• Responsible for proposing an overall budget, delivering monthly revenue forecasts.
• Continuously track and update CRM via Salesforce
• Working directly with the regional marketing team in planning and developing marketing strategies to build
awareness of the product, organise corporate events & organise campaigns
• Building a network of prospects and clients through a combination of cold-calling, using LinkedIn Sales navigator, actively
networking at industry events, following M&A news events, personal contacts and referrals from global colleagues.
• Conducting in-house and online product demos of suite of deal solution products for the M&A space including Virtual
Data room, AI contract analyser and digital Information memorandum tools to clients ranging from Investment
Banking Associates to Managing Directors
Thorough understanding of the enterprise software needs of finance and compliance teams
General understanding of the financial and/or regulatory disclosure process is highly desired
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proven track record of B2B solution selling, addressing the needs of various business users to the C-suite
Demonstrated ability to sell to all levels of management.
Experience tracking a sales pipeline using sales automation software (Salesforce preferred)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
This role will be based in Paris
You will have a current network in the French Banking market, and, or sold into large corporate clients