Lift Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£38,000 - £42,000
We are currently assisting our client, a well-respected company working in the lift industry, with their search for Skilled Lift Engineers in and around the Ormskirk area. We are looking to introduce proven and tested individuals with a back ground in Field Based Lift Engineering.
Our client has been supplying to the UK for the past 15 years and has expanded their supply nationwide in the past 5 years, catering to the lift industries needs with great efficiency.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career with a renowned company with a proven track record for being one of the best Lift Engineering Companies in the business, to work for. Offering Flexible Hours along with a great package and ongoing industry training, our client really offer something special to attract the best candidates.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a lift engineer you will be based in the field working in and around the Ormskirk Area and will be responsible for the Service, Repair and installation of domestic and commercial lift products such as Ceiling Track hoists, stairlifts, passenger lifts and platform lifts. Participation in the on call rota (1 in 5) will be essential, paid at a premium rate.
What You’ll Need
You will need to have the following skills:
* At least 3 years' proven experience working on the maintenance and installation of similar products within the lift industry
* Good communication skills as you will be facing the general public daily.
* Field Based experience is desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 3 in Lift Engineering is desired but not essential.
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Competitive salary
* Company Vehicle
* Opportunities to work on an On Call Rota, potentially adding to your basic salary.
* On the job training to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
* Proven opportunities to progress through the business
* Target Bonus
£38k - £42k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual