Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will be client facing, including project management and coordination of multi-disciplinary technical teams. Main responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing the production of design packages for concept, tender and detailed phases of renewable energy projects relating to On-shore Wind, On-shore Elements of Off-shore Wind, Substations, Interconnector's and Energy Transmission project infrastructure with consideration of build-ability, electrical component standards and environmental constraints.
* Concept design for environmental impact assessment purposes.
* Bridge and retaining structure geometry considering structural form and flooding levels and coordination of structural design.
* Catchment assessments, culvert hydraulic design including CAR authorisation.
* Develop sustainable drainage concepts and details consulting with EA or SEPA where necessary.
* Public highway improvement concepts and detailed design for electrical component delivery including road authority consultation and road construction consent submission.
* Preparation of design scope. Estimating and negotiation of fee value with clients.
* Oversee preparation of tender submission packages including multi-disciplinary design statements and presentation drawings.
* Contribution to the management of team resources and control multiple project budgets including monthly invoicing.
* Coordinating review of consultancy agreement terms and conditions.
* Be responsible for and have a keen interest in supporting / mentoring junior colleagues in their technical and professional development.
In order to be considered for this role you will have significant civil infrastructure design experience with good technical knowledge, good project management skills, knowledge and experience in the specification of construction materials, multi-disciplinary knowledge relating to geotechnical and structural design. Experience of trunk road and local road standards, hydraulic modelling and sustainable drainage design is also desirable.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in Civil Engineering or similar and will be a Chartered Engineer (or working towards)
For the right candidate a competitive package is on offer.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: (url removed)
£47k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30 - £38 Hourly
£36k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£32k - £41k Annual
£33k - £40k Annual