Business Management Systems Officer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of leading or supporting on the implementation of IS0 9001. Strong experience with QA systems / guidelines / standards.and experience of successfully managing and leading external audit processes.
* To implement an effective quality management system,
* Knowledge of requirements of the applicable standard for ISO 9001.
* Effective control of documents
* Lead and support the organisation’s certification process.
* Be champion of best practice and guide other business areas.
* Identify areas for improving quality/management standards.
* Identify areas of non compliance and work collaboratively to resolve
* Liaise with ISO certification bodies, arrange and lead on annual surveillance visits need and re-certification audits.
Skills & Experience
* Must have hands on capabilities and strong knowledge of ISO9001.
* A strong service orientation and positive can-do attitude.
* Deliver outstanding work.
* Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organisational skills, with a keen attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to lead and coordinate projects.
* Ability and willingness to travel nationwide for internal and external meetings
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity