Financial Developer (Oracle E-Business Suite)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Up to 40K
Full time - 37 hours per week
Our client is Northern Powergrid, based in Shiremoor. Their vision is to be the best energy company in serving their customers whilst delivering sustainable energy solutions. They are looking for a Financial Systems Developer to support with the implementation of a new reporting tool across their Core Financial Systems module. This is a temporary role up until the 27th December 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the implementation of the Hubble reporting tool across all CFS modules.
- Review and conversion of existing reports using the Hubble tool
- Administration of the Hubble application
- Liaison with users and other team members to interpret existing reports and advise on future deployment.
Outline the key competencies the candidate will need to be successful in the role i.e.;
- In depth knowledge of at least one of the following reporting tools; Discover/Hubble/Oracle BI Publisher
- Sufficient knowledge of SQL to allow ad hoc data extraction from Oracle eBusiness Suite databases
- Technical knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.1.3.
- In depth system knowledge of at least one eBusiness suite module and the ability to demonstrate that understanding
- Strong inter personal skills, allowing for the development of meaningful in depth conversations with CFS users
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to apply these to a range of range of business areas
- Disciplined approach to the maintenance of system documentation
- Ability to work largely unsupervised as part of a small development team showing initiative and judgement to identify, prioritise and resolve business and system problems using available resources
Qualifications & Attributes:
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HCN or other professional qualification in IT or finance related subject
- Previous experience writing reports from an Oracle eBusiness suite database e.g. using Discoverer, Hubble or BI Publisher
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of Hubble and Discoverer reporting tools
- Working knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite database structures and the ability to write ad hoc queries using SQL