Project Support Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£20,000 / £30,000 p/a
My client are seeking a Project Support Manager to work as part of the technology and innovation departments to ensure the successful planning, rollout and integration of new projects across the group.
Bridging the gap between technology and end users, the role will be a key stakeholder in supporting our agile project lifecycle. As a product expert you will be able to effectively engage with staff and clients of all technical levels across the group, from defining specifications to communicating product launches and benefits to end users.
The main responsibilities of the role include ensuring:
* Projects cover global user requirements
* Projects align with the data protection policy and data strategy goals
* Project timescales are communicated and updated across the group by liaising with the Head of Development
* Experience with project management (preferably in an IT environment)
* Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
* Experience presenting and conveying results, updates and findings to groups of all sizes across different mediums
* Experience managing changing priorities and focus
* Ability to explain technical process in non-technical language