Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
V7 Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an M+E market leader who are involved in 90% of water frameworks around the UK. Due to rapid expansion and growth through continuous contract wins, they are now seeking a number of electricians to join the business and support in their Northern Operations.
Responsibilities of the Electrician
* Repairing and installation of industrial electrical equipment
* Fault finding down to Electrical component level
* Break down cover on a Rota basis
* Stripping and rebuilding machinery/ pumps/ heavy industrial equipment.
* Experience working on PLC's would be ideal too but not essential.
* Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship and gained NVQ level 3/SVQ Level 3 electrical installation and Part One & Two City & Guilds or equivalent
* Hold C&G 2380 (IEE Wiring Regs 17th/18th Edition)
* Hold JIB/ECS Gold card
* Minimum of around 5 years’ practical experience working on industrial electrical equipment.
* Knowledge and experience of Programmable Logic controls within the automation industry (desirable)
* Control panel manufacture/ panel wiring and advantage (desirable)
* 40 hour week (Monday to Friday) + Overtime + Callout payments
* 23 days pa plus Bank Holidays
* £31,200 basic salary with fantastic OTE
* Company pension scheme available to join
Titles considered - Electrician, Technician, Engineer, Supervisor, Service Engineer, Lead Technician, EC&I Technician.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
£29k - £31k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual