Technical Service Engineer (Laboratory Equipment)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary – £25,000- £35,000 + £6,000 OTE Bonus
Are you a customer focused individual, preferably with chemistry background and/or previous service experience? Would you thrive as part of an expanding, international business?
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Service Engineer to join their service team. As a leading provider of state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation across the UK and Europe, this presents an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious international business spanning a wide variety of market sectors and maintaining a unique portfolio of products, including;
* Elemental (Sulphur, Nitrogen, Halogen, Chlorine and Mercury) Analysers
* Karl Fischer & Auto-Titration
* Automated Analysers for water, wastewater and soil analysis
* Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analysers
As a key member of the Customer Support Department, you will meet targets set for responding to customer breakdowns, planned maintenance and installations, in addition to growing and developing the service side of the business. All applicants in the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire or Leicestershire areas will be considered. Territory to be covered will be Eastern England, from the North East to the South East.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
* Identify and target potential new customers
* Complete jobs within required timeframes
* Have a high level of technical understanding and be able to communicate this to customers
* Communicate effectively, both written and orally
* Work productively and effectively within a team
* Build effective relationships internally and externally
The successful individual will be highly customer focused, preferably with chemistry background and/or service experience. Previous experience in the laboratory equipment market is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given should you demonstrate the determination and ability to become an effective member of the team. A current driving license is essential for this position.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency