Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Software Engineer Role
We are looking for an exceptional software developer to join our team producing cutting-edge software for a global market. This is an exciting opportunity to build state-of-the-art products based upon the latest technologies which represent the pinnacle of webhosting and delivered to end-customers via a global brand.
You will work alongside the Development Lead and Team Architect as part of the small and skilled team designing and implementing services to control provisioning systems for our products. We develop full-stack Business Systems, Management Tooling, Lifecycle Management and end-product development with low-level service design. As such, there are many opportunities to become involved in the product stack at all levels.
We work Agile using Scrum, working closely in teams with QA experts, business analysts, programme managers and product owners. It’s a relaxed but focussed working environment where every individual really matters. Working with us is a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and is a chance to build real-world working products and to take ownership from start to completion.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong architecture and development skills and a readiness to take ownership of delivering end-to-end.
Collectively we run regular focus groups where we discuss latest technologies and techniques. Out of hours we have various clubs, from fitness to board games. Many of our members take part in lunch-time fitness activities, and our gamers often run LAN parties. We’re based in a great up-and-coming location with recent significant commercial developments.
• Assist the team building latest generation hosted products
• Build rock-solid scalable solutions across wide technologies
• Design with consideration to wider system architecture
• Implement processes and non-functional requirements as part of overall design
• Perform lifecycle management activities
Skills & Experience required:
• Very strong generic coding skills (OO design, Design Patterns, Clean Coding, Testing Techniques)
• Passion for problem-solving, readiness to take ownership and drive solutions to problems
• Keen interest in emerging technologies, learning new languages and skills
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme, Bupa health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
• Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
• Free soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
• Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football tournament once a year), fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit our CV via the "Apply" function
£35k - £37k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual