Sales Executive – Events (Part Time)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Rochford, Essex
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Pro-Rata - £32,000 pa OTE
Job Reference: MP(phone number removed)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a successful Sales Executive to join the team of one of the UK’s biggest independent consumer event’s organiser. Based in Essex the events cover the South East from Essex up to Nottinghamshire and cover a wide range of branded events.
With over 15 years’ experience and around 40 event’s running every year this company has unrivalled advertising campaigns and internal databases to ensure each event is a success. Due to these successes the company is developing year on year and in 2013 a number of new exciting events are being planned to expand the existing portfolio.
As a Sales Executive your duties will include:
* To sell exhibitor stands for the consumer events - completing the sales process from cold/warm call to confirmed booking
* Following up and closing enquiries
* Liaising with new and existing customers, handling any queries regarding the Events
* Visiting similar events to canvas for new clients
* To be present at your event as first point of contact for exhibitors - including Set up, handling queries, re-bookings and general customer services
This role is mainly phone based, however there will be an opportunity to meet new (and existing) customers face-to-face at the events as you will need to attend the events you work on.
The ideal Sales Executive will have the following skills and experiences:
* Must have proven sales experience - telesales and face to face
* Good telephone manner is essential and must be able to deal with all types of potential exhibitors from national companies to local businesses
* Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be able to work within a small team
* Be creative in being able to source new leads
* Must be able to work under pressure
In return you will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Pro-Rata plus uncapped commission OTE £32,000. APPLY NOW QUOTING REFERENCE MP(phone number removed)!!!
Adore Recruitment is a Sales Recruitment Specialist and covers all levels of sales vacancies including; Telesales executives, Sales Executive, New Business Sales, Field sales Managers, Business Development, Account Managers, Account Executives, Key Account Managers, Area Account Manager, National Account Managers, Sales Managers etc.
Our experience includes Media Sales, Event Sales, Exhibition Sales, IT Sales, Telecoms Sales, Rec 2 Rec, Building & Construction sales, Facilities Sales including Pest control, Waste and Contract Cleaning, washroom and hygiene, Office supplies sales executives, Advertising & Publishing sales, contracts sales capital equipment sales