Head of Partner Relations (ISV)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Head of Partner Relations, you will be developing the ISV partner programme to help my client support their strategic goals. The successful candidate will support business development activities, commercial and technical partner engagement, recruiting third party partners and planning joint marketing & selling programs to achieving partner revenue goals. In this newly created position, the Head of Partner Relations will be a sole role building the strategy and launching the program. You will work closely with the commercial, marketing and technical teams to coordinate the touchpoints internally, as well as the third parties/partners externally as the program ramps up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To develop and manage the ISV Partner Program framework to achieve a new revenue stream for the company
* To drive business development of the ISV program, recruiting third parties to integrate with the platform and evaluate all applicants for the program as suitable partners both technically and as a complimentary product offering (Initial review of the product, from a functionality perspective and gaps/overlaps with platform.
* To achieve company partner revenue targets and ensure the third-party product is complimentary to the platform suite and review if it competes
* Define and manage the engagement process and documents to ensure partner engagement meets legal and company compliance (NDA, integration request, commercial agreements)
* To work with Product Marketing on program support materials, messaging and go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, structure to the program, and recruitment of new partners.
* To work with Product Management to help define requirements for the API product and integration tools.
* To work with Finance and Accounts on commercial arrangements and contracts.
* Manage the internal processes and supporting the technical setup of the integration with the product team to ensure integration meets live deadlines
* To work with third party and marketing to build co-marketing and selling campaigns
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Three years working in an ISV partner program at a manager or higher level.
* You will be comfortable working with internal and external teams of varying disciplines.
* The individual will have both commercial knowledge of contracts and legal agreements as well as some technical knowledge of SaaS platforms and API products.
* Strong attention to detail, highly organised and focused on quality of work delivered
* Commercial aptitude and excellent communication skills
* Broad technical appreciation
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website