Technical Lead - progression to CTO
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: London, Canary Wharf
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
An enthusiastic, experienced and hands on Technical Lead is required to join a growing and innovative organisation to deliver the growth and advancement of the development team.
With a wide range of experience including strong technical skills and line management, you will lead and manage the company’s technical vision and strategy.
This role will naturally progress to the position of Chief Technical Officer (CTO) as the team and the business grows and expands.
With experience of working in a similar role, you will be a natural leader and a real ‘self-starter’. You will have a passion for technology and have ambitions to become a CTO within an innovative and growing organisation.
Ideally you will have experience within the events industry or online booking or online ticketing area. This is only desirable and not essential.
The required skills & experience
* Experience in the support and maintenance of internal and external web applications
* Experience within an Agile/ Scrum environment.
* Experienced leader of a Development Team
* Strong commercial skills including excellent stakeholder management experience.
* Excellent Central London location
* Vital lead role within a growing and ambitious organisation
* Highly competitive salary
* 28 days annual leave
* Realistic progression into the role of Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us