Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
* Malton, North Yorkshire
* Full time – 42 hour week
* Continental shifts 12 hours days and nights, 6am – 18.00 (on rota)
* Salary £37,500 per Annum inc shift
AM Recruitment are acting on behalf of a client to recruit a full time permanent member of staff. Our Client has a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician, electrically biased with basic mechanical skills. The role will be based at a large manufacturing factory, with lots of PLC controlled production lines.
The successful candidate will be both operating and maintaining production equipment, it is essential that the candidate is electrically qualified and comfortable doing planned and reactive maintenance tasks on production machinery, however they will also be expected to operate machines whilst on shift.
The company run a continental shift pattern of 42 hour weeks, working 12 hour days and nights on a rota basis. Overtime will be available, but it tends to be full shifts, covering for absence or holidays.
- You must drive and have your own transport for getting to and from work
- You need to be available to continental shifts, which will involve days, nights and weekend working.
- You must be reliable, with excellent record of timekeeping and attendance.
- You need to be electrically qualified and have a 17th Edition qualification
- Previous experience of working in a large production / manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to trouble shoot in a breakdown situation, identify quickly the cause of the breakdown.
- Work well in a team, you'll be supported by a mechanical maintenance engineer and you'll be required to work together to quickly to minimise downtime.
- Any experience of PLC's would be an advantage but not essential, training will be provided.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please forward your CV to us ASAP
£31k - £32k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£24.3k - £26.3k Annual
£31k - £32k Annual