Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Labourer
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum at entry level, with realistic earnings of £21,000 with overtime. Once qualified there is the opportunity progress to on-site team leader which will increase to £19,200 per annum with realistic earnings of around £25,000 – £30,000 with overtime.Hours: Full time, frequent evening and weekend work
Labourer – The Company:
Quality Environmental Services Ltd are water & air treatment and management specialists with over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering air and water quality regimes to organisations of all sizes throughout the UK.
We are growing year on year and have ambitious plans for the future. That’s why we’re looking for hard working, enthusiastic, customer focused technicians to join our Sheffield team.
Labourer – Key Responsibilities:
- Decontamination of Grease Extract Systems and other wet systems.
- Decontamination and disinfection of General Ventilation Systems.
- Maintenance of Air Handling Units to HTM03.
- Installation of Ductwork Access Doors.
- Filter installation and disposal.
- Fire and Smoke Damper Testing.
- Loading and maintenance of Company equipment.
- Working with and reporting to Team Leaders.
- Driving UK wide to jobs.
- Staying away from home for jobs in hotels (paid for by Company).
- Keeping up to date with general paperwork such as Timesheets.
Full training and induction will be given to the right candidates.
Labourer – Requirements:
There are a few things you’ll need to be able to do:
- Work at height.
- Work in confined spaces.
- Work as part of a team.
- Be physically fit.
- Be able to work away from home including nights and weekends.
- Adhere to company procedures and policies.
A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
Labourer – You:
- Well presented.
Labourer – Benefits:
- We pay for hotels when you stay away and whilst you are away you have an evening meal allowance of £18.
- Vehicles are provided for company travel, you will just need your own transport to get the head office in Sheffield before the works.- Upon passing probation we offer a great deal of training and progression!
So, if you’re looking for a position in a company where your hard work, commitment and personal development will be appreciated and encouraged, we’d love to hear from you.
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today!
Those with experience as a Ventilation Cleaning Technician, Cleaning Technician, Duct Cleaning Technician, Ductwork Cleaning Engineer, Ventilation Hygiene Technician or Ventilation Ductwork Cleaning Technician are encouraged to apply