Trainee Driving Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
To be suitable for this role you will be driven, sales focused, well-organised upbeat and enthusiastic. This is a fast-paced and fun environment in a thriving market.
If you have the right skills and would enjoy a new challenge, please apply today!
- You must have excellent communication & relationship building skills
- You will need to have good organisational skills
- You must be self-motivated and have a drive for results
- Must have good understanding of Microsoft Office and be Computer literate
- Achieve targets and adhere to agreed work/action plans.
- Offer a quality service to clients by selecting applicants through good job matching and tight control.
- Generate a good rapport with all user clients.
- Comply with all legal requirements.
- Monitor performances to ensure that the client and candidates are consistently satisfied.
- Recruit and sustain a workforce by interview, registration and selection of applicants.
Driving License Preferred
Training provided for the right candidate.
Great earning potential with bonus and commission structure. Pension Scheme after qualifying period
Office hours are Monday - Friday (phone number removed) Plus out of hours cover (After Training)
£9 - £12 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual