Part Time Accounts Assistant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This company offers fantastic company benefits including:
* Relaxed, friendly team environment
* 5 weeks holidays (6 weeks after 3 year's service)
* 2 weeks Christmas shutdown
* Team bonuses
* Free bacon sandwiches on a Friday
* Work hard, play hard team spirit
* Regular paid for team activities during work hours (E.g. early office shutdown for team lunches)
* Free car parking
You will be working in a 3 person, close knit finance team within a buzzy sales office. So you will have the smaller team feel, but still be part of the wider team environment.
This role is being offered on a permanent, part time basis working 21 hours per week over 3 full days. As this is a job share the days that need covering can either be Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Monday, Thursday, Friday. The core hours are 8.30am - 4.30pm, with an earlier finish of 3pm on a Friday. There may be some flexibility on the start and finish times. The hourly pay rate being offered is £10 per hour.
Your main responsibility will be to assist the Financial Accountant in the preparation of financial information with specific duties including:
* Maintaining, posting and reconciling of multi-currency cashbooks
* Sales ledger processing of invoices & posting to Sage Line 50
* Posting of bank receipts to Sage
* Purchase ledger invoice processing & posting to Sage
* Arranging bank payments
* Bank reconciliations
* Calculating currency exchange variances
* Checking of shipping quotes to invoices & investigating differences
* Petty cash admin, reconciliation & posting to Sage
* Credit card posting of invoices
* Some nominal ledger reconciliations
* Dealing with queries from inside & outside the company
In terms of experience, you must have good general computer skills including Excel and preferably knowledge of Sage Line 50. You will be a good communicator, highly numerate and accurate with a positive, team spirit working attitude.
If you are interested in the position then please apply online or call (phone number removed) to discuss the position in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£18k - £20k Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly