Biomedical Field Service Engineer - Epsom
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Package - up to £38,000 per annum / company car / pension / overtime opportunities / private healthcare / 25 days holiday / door to door pay
My client is an independent provider of medical equipment; delivering first-class service standards to the NHS, Emergency and Rescue Services, the Private Healthcare sector and others. We provide a range of services built around our expertise in the maintenance, calibration and repairs of medical devices and laboratory equipment.
* Perform schedules preventive maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
* Maintain safe working practices within the hospital environment
* Exceed contract KPI’s to ensure customer satisfaction
* Work to maintain a high standard of customer service and protect your health and safety as well as that of your colleagues, our customers and members of the public. Promptly raise any concerns regarding potential violations of the policies.
* Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for spare part and contract quotations
Qualifications / Skills
* HNC in Electrical Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Qualification in Engineering, electronics or medical technologies such as biomedical engineering.
* Minimum 2 years biomedical experience in a service and repair of medical equipment. Patient monitoring, diathermy’s (electro surgery units), Theatre tables, Defibrillator’s, Infusion & volumetric devices, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, etc.
* Hold a clean UK Driving License
* Field service experience preferable.
* up to £38,000 per annum
* Company car
* Pension contribution
* Overtime opportunities
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Door to door pay
* Laptop, phone, tools and uniform