IT Break Fix Support Analyst
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are a leading IT hardware support and IT Asset Disposal company due to our attention to detail and level of service we provide which is driven across our team. Cameo is an established organisation across the UK and Europe, with huge ambition to continue its growth.
Cameo’s experienced team deliver a premium service throughout, with complete focus on meeting the customer's requirements.
We are looking for a candidate that has the ability to excel in a fast paced environment and deliver first class customer service.
Have both a Service Desk and Hardware Break/Fix Engineering background.
Be proactive in your approach to work and ability to communicate effectively with others.
The successful candidate will be excited about the opportunity to work with a driven team that delivers an industry leading service. Previous first line support experience is essential.
Duties will include:
* Answer and take ownership of all hardware calls ensuring all incoming and ongoing support requests are processed efficiently and accurately to contractual requirements
* To ensure Service Requests are immediately acknowledged to the client and continue to follow the client’s instruction, if applicable, to service the call in the given SLA
* Ensure engineering resources are used to maximum efficiency, taking care to assign engineers with the correct skill set to any particular call or job.
* To use and maintain Internal Call Logging Systems following the support call processes
* Complete appropriate fault diagnosis and issue correct part(s) and engineer response to achieve a first time fix