Senior Helpdesk EPOS
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have experience supporting EPOS Systems at 2nd/3rd line level? Are you looking for a senior service desk role within a highly successful retail technology solutions business?
Working in a team of 10 you will be responsible for delivering 2nd/3rd line remote and on-site support to a range of high-end retail customers across the UK – predominantly in London.
This rapidly expanding business offers, quirky modern offices, chill out zone, café, free coffee, parking together with an excellent salary of up to £31K based in Loughton.
Responsibilities of the Senior Helpdesk:
* The delivery and support of remote and on-site support to a range of different customers in the Retail industry ranging in various vertical markets such as apparel, jewellery, footwear plus many more
* Provide 2nd/3rd line support to all retail equipment such as receipt printers, touch screens, all in one units, stock take scanners, credit card devices.
* Supporting Microsoft Systems
* provide clear and concise documentation and record information in the service desk system
* Take ownership of your tasks and see them through to completion
* Focus on customer & systems security with clear plans to manage incidents and disaster recovery
* Develop test plans for IT & Software
Skills & Characteristics of the Senior Helpdesk:
* Experience with POS hardware i.e. receipt printers, touch screens, all in one units, stock take scanners, credit card devices.
* Exposure to a helpdesk working environment
* Microsoft operating systems, including Windows Server 2008 & 2012 and Windows 7, 8 & 10.
* Ability to provide support to those using Microsoft Office applications.
* IPv4 Networking Technologies – understanding of TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP, DNS and network security (proxy servers, firewalls).
* Experience of configuring and supporting networked and local (USB) printers.
* An understanding about networking, implementing a network, cabling, configuring routers, switches etc.
* Experience in configuring anti-virus solutions, email and web filtering, remote access security, firewalls, intrusion detection, password controls and security management.
* Ability to support smartphone users
What’s in it for you?
* Salary: up to £31K depending on experience
* Increase in salary once formal training completed
* Team incentives
* Career Progression
* Hours: Monday to Friday (phone number removed)pm
* Some paid out of hours work (rota basis)
* Free parking
* Holidays = 28 days
* Regular team social events
* Modern office/Chill out Zone/Cafe
* Free tea & coffee
£20k - £24k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£13 - £15.3 Hourly