Internal Sales Trader
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role will involve selling products to other distributors and end-users using a combination of web and telephone marketing, within the UK.
Duties and tasks are as follows:
* Phone and web research of new customers within the given area.
* Phone and web research of industries within the area to identify possible customers.
* Phone and web research of suppliers.
* Web research of local laws regarding sales, import and export.
* Telephone negotiation with customers and potential customers.
* Telephone sales to customers.
* Telephone negotiation with suppliers.
* Telephone and web sourcing of required parts and equipment.
* Providing a quotation to customers.
* Chasing quotations.
* Receiving orders.
* Arranging a form of payment from customers.
* Ensuring relationships are managed to maximise sales.
* The initial role will be data gathering from existing and prospective customers. This will involve cold calling with up to 50 calls a day as well as extensive web research.
* All post sale administration will be handled by others so teamwork is a must.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role must have solid sales experience and the ability to build ongoing customer relations