Junior Quality & Regulatory Affairs Associate
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
Essential Skills & Experience
* New Product Development experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience working within Medical Devices
* Experience working within a Regulatory or Quality environment
* Medical device product knowledge
* Current Regulatory Affairs experience
Beneficial Skills & Experience
* Electro-mechanical experience
* Aerospace or pharmaceutical industry experience
The role will involve being hands on, liaising with regulatory bodies, providing support on customer complaints, document control, auditing and risk management.
The client is looking for someone to start ASAP and has multiple interview slots available next week.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law