Area Sales Manager - Bespoke machinery
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Fircroft have partnered exclusively with a multi-national supplier of capital equipment machinery, as they seek to appoint an Area Sales Manager to drive revenue through in an assigned territory in the UK and Ireland. If you are a commercially savvy business development professional with an eye for spotting new sales opportunities you will be a perfect culture fit for this large organisation.
This role can based anywhere in the UK or Ireland as you will be home based when not travelling.
- The successful candidate will help to execute their sales plans in line with a plan developed with your manager across the UK and Ireland
- 50% of your time will be spent travelling and you will be expected to be flexible with domestic and international business as and when needed
- This company already have various warm relationships in place but you will also be charged with bringing in new business
- You will be the face of the company to various new/existing customers and be able to identify and close opportunities varying from £100,000 to £3m
With fifty offices across the world, this company are one of the largest suppliers of bespoke machinery across the globe and serve into a wide variety of safety critical markets.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- A proven track record of working with bespoke machinery or capital equipment
- The ability to understand complex sales cycles and long lead times
- A stable CV with the ability to prove recent sales successes in your roles
- The ability to sell complex machinery to blue-chip manufacturing brands
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience of a CRM such as SalesForce would make you a stand out candidate for the role
- Knowledge of automation equipment and CAPEX project management
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application