Technical Consultant (3rd/4th Line)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a market leading organisation based in Newport who have won multiple awards. They are currently recruiting for a hands on Technical Consultant to join their Infrastructure and Networks team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Active Directory administration and configuration
• Windows Server & Desktop infrastructure
• Good understanding of Local Area Networking
• Good understanding of VMware stack.
• Microsoft Exchange administration & deployment
• Microsoft PowerShell
• Experience of ITIL processes
• Technical Project Management
This is an exciting opportunity with an excellent benefits, training and bonus package. There is also a generous on call allowance as an option available with this role. For further information or to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV with your application.