Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Full Time, Permanent
Mon – Fri 7.30am - 4.30pm
£11.50 - £13 per hour
Bonuses, 25 days paid hols, Company Pension
Our Award winning Beccles based client specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke automated process and production equipment and work with sectors including; Food & Beverage, Pharma and Special Projects. Due to continued growth in 2019 they are now seeking experienced Electrical Fitters to join them on a full time permanent basis.
As an experienced Electrical Fitter you will be undertaking a variety of tasks relating to the installation, wiring and piping of electrical, electronic and pneumatic components to form complex control systems for automation machinery. This includes checking and testing completed systems and carrying out corrections and repairs. Due to the risks pertaining to this job, candidates must be first and foremost responsible individuals with good attention to safety precautions. The ideal person must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical equipment and systems.
* Installation of electrical components and wiring in accordance with schematic diagrams.
* Installation of pneumatic components, pipe-work and equipment in accordance with pneumatics diagrams.
* Preparation and assembly of cable and pipe ways, bracketing and support systems.
* Connection of electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
* Carrying out pre-commissioning checks and testing. • Preventative maintenance of systems by routine inspection.
* Performing effective diagnostics to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or replace damaged components.
* To undertake installations at customer premises both in the U.K and overseas.
* Proven experience as an electrical fitter.
* Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
* Ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and follow electrical and pneumatic schematic diagrams and drawings.
* Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and applicable regulations and guidelines.
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
* Good health, physically mobile and happy and able to work in a variety of industrial environments.
* Relevant vocational training or completion of an apprenticeship as an electrician
The client is offering an attractive hourly rate of £11.50ph £13 ph (depending on experience), performance bonuses, 25 days paid holiday and company pension scheme.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role then APPLY NOW
£12 - £16 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£30.5k - £34.6k Annual
£18.5 - £18.5 Hourly
£18.5 - £18.5 Hourly
£19 - £22 Hourly
£26k - £32k Annual
£24k - £27.2k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£12.7 - £12.7 Hourly