Mould Shop Spray Welder
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location : Rotherham
Salary : To be Discussed
We are looking for an experienced Mould Shop Spray welder working as part of a team of skilled mould maintenance engineers, working for an well established business within the Rotherham Area.
About the role - Mould Shop Spray Welder
* To provide a service to production in respect of;
* Modification of mould forming equipment
* Experience in gas spray welding essential.
* Experience in mould repair/bench fitting preferred but not essential.
* Experience in /milling/turning/polishing preferred but not essential.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise and delegate
* Self-resilient and capable of making difficult decisions
* Have basic problem solving ability
* Promotes and is passionate about the values and standards of the business.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Initiate, be open to and work with change (both cultural and technical)
* Logical and analytical thinker
* Works in an inclusive way
* Willing to undertake additional tasks (within capabilities) to get the job done
Qualifications / Training
* Fork Lift Licence preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this Rotherham Engineering based role and need further details please call me (phone number removed) or Email
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
£18k - £19k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly
£80k - £90k Annual