Applications Engineer (Cleanroom)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will involve
* Support/Delivery of Technical Demonstrations & Training of the specialist equipment to clientele in the pharma, medical, nuclear & asbestos industry.
* Working closely with the Sales Team on various National/International projects
* Provide Quotations for system/modifications
* Design and Project Manage EMS systems, including specification, build, installation and validation. In addition to providing technical SLA support on the monitoring software.
* Liaise directly with the customer on any application / equipment issues relating to the specialist clean room products/technology
* Working as part of a team to ensure the company offers a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery
To be successful for this role
* You will have substantial experience in the Cleanroom Technology industry gained from hands on experience within a clean room or medical industry role.
* Installation & validation experience within cleanroom
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Demonstrable project management experience
* Relevant application software experience
* Qualifications in a relevant subject
* Willingness to travel overseas where required
Candidates who may have been involved in Field Service/Installation within Medical Devices would be of particular interest for this role
£25k - £35k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£1 - £2 Annual
£40k - £45k Annual