Senior PMO Analyst
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Will require travel to Stockport/Derby/Taunton (company funded)
Becoming a Senior PMO Analyst with Capita:
A chance to join our PMO team working on the Capita Travel and Events team and all related projects, you will have a chance to develop your knowledge and experience working with senior stakeholders
What you will do:
* Co-ordination and maintenance of governance timelines / calendar / work logs
* Work with various internal and external stakeholders, clients and suppliers
* Provision of MI for exec boards, along with general report production
* Supporting project managers with project requirements
* Programme & project planning support, programme / account RAID management and finance reporting.
* Maintain a document library/repository and maintain central templates.
* Change Management processing work orders
* Deliver continuous improvement projects as defined with stakeholders
Your experience will include:
* Strong experience of working in a project environment including any of the following: Programme Office, Project Office, Programme Support, Programme Administration, Project Administration or similar
* Advanced user knowledge of MS office applications including: MS Word, Excel (practical experience of using for data manipulation, e.g. pivot tables, simple formulas etc for data analysis and reporting), PowerPoint, Outlook
* Experience of working with project supply and demand, budgets, forecasts and trackers and providing reports of financial and/or supply and demand data. Experience of project estimating methods and underpinning assumptions and associated risks
* Excellent oral and written communication with experience of liaising with stakeholders at various levels,
* Experience of project estimating methods and assumptions, risks and issues would be beneficial
* Commercial awareness required to work with a client and within the terms of a client’s contract
* Advanced knowledge of MS Project for planning small to medium projects (or equivalent)
* Advanced ‘hands-on’ experience of Project Management methodologies and Project lifecycles and associated deliverables and control gates, including a Prince 2 or Project Management practitioner qualification
* Excellent problem solving skills, excellent organisational capabilities, analytical and numerical reasoning skills, methodical with attention to detail, and an ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules
About Travel & Events
We support businesses to understand the complex needs and challenges facing each organisation when considering their business travel, meetings and event programmes. By understanding these challenges, we uncover opportunities that go beyond the obvious and tailor our approach and technology capabilities to unlock real value. We turn data into meaningful and actionable insight and apply our smarter working practices to influence changes in behaviour, avoid unnecessary travel and drive best practice.
Through our flexibility and specialist experience (over 40 years of it) that’s within our DNA, we apply our depth and breadth UK market knowledge, underpinned by innovative technology to create compelling solutions that deliver smarter buying, planning, booking and travelling. We’re large enough to make a difference, but small enough to care, and we will revolutionise business travel, meetings and events services through our knowledge, curiosity and innovation to enable every customer to realise the value of smarter working.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership