Senior HR Advisor
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Senior HR Advisor duties will include: -
* Providing a source of expertise and providing a full range of HR administration services for the business and advice internally.
* Provide advice, guidance, coaching and support to line/senior management and other members of the HR team in relation to employee relations issues in line with policy, best practice guidelines and employment legislation.
* Provide advice, guidance and support both informally and formally with regards to absence, performance and conduct processes, organisational change initiatives and all stages of recruitment and selection processes.
* Be responsible for payroll management for circa 650 employees which requires excellent attention to detail and working to strict deadlines.
* Support the development, implementation and maintenance of HR policies and procedures to ensure an effective, consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the business, ensuring that managers and employees are aware of the policies and procedures and are able to operate them effectively.
* Ideally, you will also have experience of developing and implementing learning and development interventions to improve skills and knowledge across the business. You will also be actively involved in the development and delivery of HR projects as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following experience: -
* Working within a Senior HR Advisor role in a similar environment and be able to demonstration experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues
* Supporting organisational change initiatives; developing and maintaining HR policies and providing training on such
* Payroll management
* Up-to-date employment law knowledge and the ability to transfer employment law into practice
* A flexible approach to helping deliver team workloads and managing conflict
* Work within a confidential environment and ability to deal with employees at all levels.
* Qualified to CIPD Level 7 (or equivalent) or have significant vocational experience in a similar role