Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a unique law enforcement organisation which both investigate and prosecute the most serious economic crime. They are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to help focus on tackling the most serious, complex and high profile economic crime (top tier fraud, bribery and corruption.
They currently employ around 410 staff including lawyers, investigators and administrators and work closely with colleagues across the sector and the criminal justice system at home and abroad.
* Location: Central London
* Pay: £16.61 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Friday, 36hrs
* Duration: 6 Months
* Start Date: ASAP (Pending vetting)
* Analysis of banking information to create funds flow schedules.
* Review of DRS to identify supporting documents behind funds flow.
* Production of banking material and fund flow schedules.
* Using analysis to identify new lines of enquiry or assets to restrain.
* Liaison with banks.
* Assisting with the preparation of notices and letters of requests/banking material.
* Analysis of telecoms data.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Financial analysis experience
* Experience of dealing with large data sets
* Financial background
* An accounting or finance qualification
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£19k - £23k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£16.6 - £16.6 Hourly
£27k - £29k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual