Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses, to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Credit Controller to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Credit Controller you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet
Why join us?
* You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
* We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
* We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
What do we expect of each other?
* That each of us act like owners of this growing business
* We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
This is the role that’s on offer for the right person:
* Collect outstanding monies
* Post payments onto the accounts system and deal with internal sales queries and customer queries
* chase customer debt through telephone calls and letters
* Provide support for all areas of the finance department.
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward. We will be looking for:
* At least one year’s experience in an office environment
* Great communication and organisational skills are also key
* Strong prioritisation, multi-tasking and time management abilities
* Proactive and enthusiastic approach
* Experience in a credit control role would be beneficial, but this is by no means essential
To apply for the role of Credit Controller, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Credit Controller, Credit Control Assistant, Credit Control Clerk, Credit Control Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounting, Accounts, Accountancy, Junior Accountant, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance, Financial, Administrator, Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Clerk
£25k - £28k Annual
£12 - £14 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£19.4k - £19.4k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£22k - £25k Annual