IT Support / Graduate Opportunity
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£22,000 - £26,000 DOE
PMI, Life Insurance & Pension
24 days leave.
A fantastic opportunity within the IT & Network Services team, predominately working on the internal infrastructure. This role will also require the building and testing of servers and application services for customers. This role is ideal for an IT graduate with approximately 1 years’ experience with an MCP.
- Understand the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Understand the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including telephone switches.
- Assist with the creation of telephone and voicemail extensions, routing extensions to appropriate locations and updating information as requirements change.
- Helps set up and maintain computer stations and software for training programs and demos.
- Assist in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
- Assist with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
- Help install and improve computer software and network equipment.
- Create network and email accounts for new users.
- Set up computers for new users and ensure delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
- Update company phone lists and email address books.
- Help answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our CRM software.
- Assist in administering and maintaining local and web-based applications
- Liaise with Microsoft and other vendors for online services.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of Internal Systems programs
- Interact with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicate with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide responses to internal clients in a timely manner.
- Assist with the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
- Assist with the purchase of software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Promote responsible usage and care of corporate equipment.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer