Senior Accounts Assistant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Based only a 20 minute train journey from Marylebone Station, this busy accountancy company based in beautiful offices in Rickmansworth High Street are looking for 2 brilliant additions to join their successful team.
Our Client is an Accountants who are the “One Stop Shop” for all your personal, business, financial and taxation needs. For experienced professional service at a personal level, delivered with passion, enthusiasm and integrity.
They carter for virtually every type and size of business and individual, from the smallest one-off Tax Return and small sole traders to large company audits. Our Client are seeking a new colleague to join their team.
What is the purpose of my role?
Some of the key duties
* The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
* General administration duties
* Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal
* Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
* Taking on and managing new clients
* Growing the business through referrals
* Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy
* Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
* Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
The Successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, be supported by your colleagues and achieve your full potential then this is the role for you