Catering Gas Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
* Be the first line of response to service calls and breakdowns, carrying out reactive and planned maintenance visits effectively and efficiently within deadlines.
* Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and correctly in accordance with relevant legislation.
* Ability to service, diagnose faults on gas or electrical catering appliances.
* Liaise with the service desk regarding changes to schedules or appointments and updating of calls attended.
* An ability to represent the company in a professional manner to clients of various seniority
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* Ideally experience in catering equipment appliances breakdowns (gas & electrical), repairs and associated reactive works (full training provided).
* Ideally experience of working on Commercial catering equipment (Rational, Lincat, Falcon, Blue Seal)
* Ideally hold relevant commercial gas qualifications; CCCN1, COMCAT 1, 3, & 5 and Gas Safety registered (will also consider candidates with domestic gas qualifications for further training).
* Ideally hold relevant electrical qualifications in commercial industry with a city & guilds accreditation.
* Experience in the warewashing industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Effective communication skills to build relationships at all levels both with colleagues and customers.
Personal Attributes Required:
* Reliable and good time keeping
* Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
* Flexible working required for emergency breakdowns.
* Full clean drivers licence
* Able to work a weekend rota (1 in 4 on call)
* Competitive basic salary (depending on experience and negotiable)
* Overtime available
* 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Pension contribution scheme
* Company Van
* Company phone & iPad
If this opportunity is of interest to you please apply or contact Tom Adamczyk on (phone number removed) for more information
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£29k - £37.5k Annual
£29k - £37.5k Annual