Loading Systems Product Installation Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Your job will involve the following…
* Job creation, planning and full control of loading system product installations with an emphasis on cost control and maintaining margins.
* Day to day management of engineers, including sub-contractors and contracted employees.
* Supporting with sales aspects including building supplier relationships, surveying and quoting, and after sales support.
* Achieving efficiency in terms of profit margins and revenue growth to be measured against KPI’s.
* Spending time both on-site and in the office ensuring the end-to-end operations are running smoothly, and that all door/loading systems work is completed to a high, profitable standard.
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate…
* Strong product knowledge on loading systems and industrial doors.
* A proven track record of success in a similar installation management role.
* Knowledge and application of all health and safety protocols
* A flexible approach to problem solving, decision making, and communication.
* Desire to succeed in a pressured role where marginal gains are paramount.
The package available for successful candidates includes…
* £35-£40k per annum.
* Performance related bonus scheme with the potential to earn an extra £4000 annually.
* Company benefits scheme including discounts on high street retailers.
* Personal use of a company vehicle with business mileage paid for.
* 5 hr working week split between office and site work.
* Full product training to enable effective technical support during the installation process.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Loading systems product installation manager position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements