Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The duties of a Draughtsperson will include:
* Permanent position.
* £20,000 – 25,000 PA DOE.
* Based in the Rotherham area.
* Preparing accurate detailed manufacturing drawings from 3D models.
* Creating Bill of Materials.
* General Drawing office housekeeping.
* Creating operating Booklets/Manuals for new products.
The Draughtsperson will be required to work in a busy engineering environment. Ability to create detailed manufacturing drawings from 3D models using either Autodesk Inventor or Solid works. A mechanical engineering background would be preferable with an understanding of the following manufacturing processes:
* Rotating machinery and mechanisms.
* Limits and fits.
* Materials and heat treatment.
* Machining and fabrication.
Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 17:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for a Draughtsperson to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT IP EXECUTIVE
IP Executive have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20 - £25 Hourly