Recruitment Consultant - Plymouth
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
WB Employment specialise in the Industrial, Driving, Commercial and Engineering and are looking for a 360 recruitment consultant to work in a fast paced environment – It’s a very hands on diverse role and will suit a dedicated, committed individual who strives under pressure and challenges. This is a very live environment - adaptability, energy and personality are essential.
- The role will be full time, Monday to Friday with working hours between 08:30 - 17:00.
These hours are normal working hours, although they may differ to cover holiday, sickness and peak periods.
The role will involve:
- Taking and dealing with requests from clients
- Organising temporary staff to maximise fulfillment of client requests
- Recruiting and retaining candidates
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Recruitment administration
- Client management
- General office admin/compliance
You will need to have:
- A warm personality
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence is essential.
- Access to monthly & quarterly bonus schemes (target related)
- 28 days paid leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Enrollment into company pension
- 6 monthly reviews with a personal development plan
If you are interested in the role or would like more information, please call Kelly on (phone number removed) for an immediate confidential discussion or give send me an email on (url removed)