Treasury Manager (Finance)- 5103089
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Treasury Manager in Oxford. The Financial Manager (Treasury management) will be a member of the Treasury Management Strategy Board providing technical advice to Senior Officers and Councillors, recommending short and long-term treasury management strategies, managing the performance and operational delivery of the approved strategy. Managing a small Treasury Management team with responsibility for keeping them task focussed and motivated, whilst responding to changes in guidelines for the operation of a Treasury Management function and implementing frequent new information requirements and policies.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- The Treasury Manager will manage the Client’s consolidated cashflows and be responsible for monitoring and oversight of the performance of the in-house investment portfolio.
- The Financial Manager will manage the daily dealing function including the Lloydslink foreign payment and urgent CHAPS payment system.
- Liaise with Treasury Management Counterparties, Service Providers and Advisors and provide information required to effectively trade in accordance with Market practices and directives. Ensure all information is provided to satisfy the requirements of MIFID where required.
- To identify and recommend changes to strategy, systems and procedures to achieve high performance and compliance commensurate with the council’s investment risk appetite.
- To be responsible for producing the Treasury Management final accounts working papers and statement of accounts disclosures. To manage the regular monitoring and reconciliation of the Treasury Management Balance Sheet and Revenue budget.
- To manage the small Treasury Management Team and the operational performance of the Treasury Management function, including providing training as required to stakeholders and the wider team involved in the treasury management systems and procedures.
This role could also be suited for: Executive Manager, Key Account Manager.
To apply for this positon please send a up to date CV to Nikki at
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy