Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
• Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance, Loler inspections and other service activities.
• Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer.
• Provide quotations on prospective work.
• Advise on aftercare between service visits to avoid any issues/breakdowns.
• Work with the sales team, passing on any potential sales opportunities and leads as appropriate.
• Maintain the Company vehicle, its stock and tools
• Provide out-of-hours cover on a call-out rota.
• Working efficiently within allocated time and costs.
The Ideal candidate:
• Previous experience in as a Service Engineer with knowledge of Loler testing.
• A courteous and professional attitude with a responsible, reliable and trustworthy nature.
• Experienced in following Health and Safety guidelines and carrying out Risk Assessments.
• Results orientated, always working to a high standard
• Keen attention to detail.
• A formal education in electrical, mechanical and/or hydraulic engineering is preferred however a full Company induction and training will be provided.
• GCSEs at C /equivalent (desirable).
• Clean driving license and possession of other operating licenses eg Fork Lift operator (desirable).
Hamlin Knight is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment consultancy in this instance
£36k - £36k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£36k - £37k Annual
£33k - £33k Annual