Field Sales Representative
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Prime appointments have an exciting new position for a Field Sales Representative, to join a fast-growing family run business. They specialise in Electrical and Mechanical services and are one of the largest independent engineering companies in the South East. This role is key to the development and expansion of the company.
Your time will be split between the office and visiting clients. Working from a well-established customer base you will be responsible for the growth and development of the branch, working in partnership with the branch manager.
* Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers
* You will be expected to gain experience in the field, develop product/service knowledge and build your own reputation in technical sales.
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements
* Preparing customer quotations, Analysing costs and sales
* Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
* Negotiating tender and contact terms.
* Offering after-sales support services & Solving client problems
* Preparing reports for head office
* Meeting regular sales targets
* Recording and maintaining client contact data
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product/service will meet customer needs
Skills and experience:
* Sound judgement and good business sense
* Have at least 5 years sales experience in a field-based sales role.
* Ideally have experience in B2B sales
* Preferably from and industrial sales background
* Keen and eager to help a business grow
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* The ability to quickly build relationships with clients
* Willing to get training to gain a good product Knowledge Systems.
* Analytic and problem-solving skills
* MUST be able to Drive
* Car Allowance
* Phone & Laptop
* 25days holiday + BH
If you feel you have the skills necessary to fulfil this position and have a full driving licence, please click apply or contact me at (url removed)