Events and Marketing Co-ordinator
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an Events and Marketing Co-ordinator who has in-house events experience to manage the smooth running of all events across the UK and Europe.
You’ll be working for a fantastic organisation who offer flexible working, lots of staff events, benefits within a highly inclusive atmosphere. 25% of the role will involve EMEA travel.
We are looking for someone who is creative and proactive who wants to take an active role in all events getting involved in the design and events strategy. In reward you will be offered a salary up to £35,000 p.a. (dependent on experience), amazing benefits, central location and heaps of company social events.
Events and Marketing Co-Ordinator’s key responsibilities include:
- Supporting EMEA trade shows, conferences, 1:1 meeting events and related technology events;
- Promote events and programmes to drive engagement, search PR, advertising and social media;
- Manage suppliers;
- Project manage localisation projects;
- Partner closely with Sales, Business Development and other stakeholders to executive go-to-market activities.
The perfect Events and Marketing Co-ordinator will have:
- A keen interest in the tech/cyber security industries;
- Experience in planning and executing field marketing events in-house;
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities concurrently in a fast pace environment;
- Like to work in a close-knit, highly collaborative environment;
- Ideally a degree in Marketing;
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position then please apply via the job board for immediate consideration