Multi Skilled Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
If so, we are offering an exciting opportunity to work with a leading established food manufacturer, who are market leaders in the industry who supplying all the major UK supermarkets. The company is a leader in their respective field with huge potential for extensive growth and they are looking for a number of Multi-Skilled Shift Engineers to join their expanding team. This position is ideal for someone who wants to progress their career and be part of an ever-growing and successful business.
* To provide Engineering support ensuring breakdowns, PPM and improvement work is carried out efficiently
* Mechanical repair, fault finding and modifications.
* Liaising with contractors
* To attend meetings and work with other departments
* To dismantle and re-assemble all production equipment in a timely manner.
* To complete breakdown reports and all necessary paperwork on all work undertaken.
* To assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment as necessary.
* To assist with any projects.
* To adhere to hygiene and health and safety rules, ensuring all equipment is maintained at a safe level of operation.
* Continuous Improvement and other development work
Are you the right person?
As an ideal candidate you should have served a recognised apprenticeship to ONC / HNC level or an equivalent standard, with a proven track record in electrical control (PLCs, contactors, relays etc) Ideally you will be electrically bias and have good mechanical skills and knowledge, be self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment along with the following:-
* Experience of working in a food environment
* Both strong electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair skills
* Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills
* Ambitious and looking to progress
For more information, please click 'Apply' or contact Jordan Collins at The Sterling Choice on (phone number removed).
* Contact: Jordan Collins
* Reference: JC/HQ(phone number removed)
* Job ID: (phone number removed)