GAMING Network Programmers - Mobile Games
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Network Programmers - C#/C++, Network Coding, Strategies for Network Games, Enthusiastic, Fun, Team focused.
My client, a leading Mobile Games Company, based in Cheshire are now looking to grow their team in the UK, and are looking for a number of Junior to Senior Network Programmers - C# / C++ in gaming, Network Coding, Game Engines, Strategies.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow within a forward thinking and recognised brands for Mobile Gaming then please get in touch with Georgina on (phone number removed).
We are looking for self motivated and strong team players, who have a passion for Games and who want to make Games for people across the world.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience C# / C++ Commercial experience within the Computer Games Industry. There are Junior and Senior roles available, so varying degrees of commercial experience will be considered.
- Proven experience writing robust and scalable Network Code.
- Experience with C# Game Engine / Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge and experience of different strategies to network games and when it is appropriate to use.
- Knowledge of working with network Sockets and UDP.
- Do you have a strong portfolio showing off your network game development skills (mobile or console platforms)?
- Good communicator, team player, help others and ask for help yourself when needed?
- Degree level or equivalent education in Software Engineering / Computer Science or Maths.
- Experience of AWS and GAMELIFT bonus.....
Excellent benefits, great culture, great new Gaming Studio.....what are you waiting for?
Call me on (phone number removed) - Georgina Sowden
£0 - £35k Annual
£17k - £22k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual