Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£10 - £12 per hour
Our client is a respected Insurance company situated in the heart of the city. They are currently recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist to work at their busy offices.
The role of the Receptionist is to provide first class customer service via the effective handling of all internal and external telephone calls and of visitors to the building as well as providing efficient support to the front of house team.
- Being the first point of contact, meeting and greeting clients and staff.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a polite, professional manner, providing refreshments when required.
- Handling telephone, mail, email and requests made in person.
- Organising couriers and taxis when requested.
- Booking and managing meeting rooms - ensuring refreshments are ordered when requested.
- Filing and archiving of documents.
- Maintaining the visitor book and visitor security passes.
- Sorting incoming post and informing secretaries when ready for collection.
You will be well presented, possess superb communication skills, be approachable and welcoming to guests to the building and be able to deal with problems quickly and effectively.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be confident and be able to establish and develop professional working relationships.
- A polite and professional telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask without compromising on the quality of your work.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim
£40.4k - £40.4k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£35k - £60k Annual