Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
BUUK Infrastructure has been recognised as a Great Place to Work and we are currently recruiting for an Operations & Maintenance Engineer to join our team within our Metropolitan brand. Working from home and the London office, as well as visiting other sites in the UK you will be responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation of BUUK heat and cooling assets and management of control systems. You will manage service providers to ensure activities are completed in time, maintain quality (including safety) and at budgeted cost.
* To provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers.
* To coordinate maintenance activities, both internal and external, to meet all insurance and regulatory requirements, manufacturers’ guidelines and best industry practice.
* Ensure KPI and SLA performance of sub-contractors in relation to BUUK generation, distribution and metering assets meets or exceeds contract terms. Raise under performance or non-compliance issues for remediation.
* Manage Energy centres, overseeing the performance of energy generation assets through management systems ensuring that ongoing operational efficiency and performance is maintained. Recommend and implement process improvements as necessary.
* In conjunction with the BUUK engineering and retail divisions, ensure planned and unplanned outages are managed, communicated and coordinated effectively, this may include the provision of emergency heat supplies if appropriate.
* Implement plant maintenance policy.
* Provide management reports on target/focus areas as and when required.
* Ensure that all activities undertaken by internal staff and/or service providers conform with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements, and adhere to BUUK asset management standards, policies and procedures.
* Ensure heat metering equipment operates correctly, so customers receive timely, accurate bills and minimising the potential for disputed accounts.
It would be desirable that the successful candidate has a professional membership of industry related body or membership of an appropriate professional institution to Chartered Engineering level, along with the following -
* Operational experience in the management of heating, cooling and generation plant and distribution assets.
* Experience of BMS/trend systems etc. with the ability to programme controls and monitor system performance.
* Proven experience in client and contractor management within the heat sector, including financial accountability.
* Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge in asset management and meeting key regulatory requirements.
* Relevant degree (or equivalent through extensive experience).
* Thorough knowledge of Industry Standards, Codes of Practice, Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements and related Legislation is essential.
What can we offer you?
Along with a fantastic working environment, we offer a competitive starting salary, bonus scheme, company car, pension scheme and life assurance. You will have the flexibility to work from office, home or site depending on the specific project to be managed. We also offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a corporate perk scheme, and an active social calendar.
To apply please apply online. For further details please contact our recruitment team - details can be found on our website
£17 - £18 Annual
£35k - £36k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£35.3k - £35.3k Annual