Assembly & Test
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Working as part of a small team within a repair station environment your role will be to carry out incoming fault finding / Teardown/ Assembly and Test on customer-owned returned flight critical Hydraulic Actuators.
Essential Key skills / Knowledge required
• Knowledge and skill required to progress a kit of parts through to unit final inspection in accordance with approved documentation.
• Demonstrated diagnostic skills and the ability to problem solve failures on products within the remit of the repair station.
• Fault finding and evaluation experience required on returned from service Hydraulic actuators.
• Cleaning of used and new parts/assemblies ready for assembly
• Compiling returned unit reports and identifying replacement parts required.
• Ability to read and work to engineering drawings
• Engineering apprentice trained or relevant transferable experience
• A keen eye for detail
• Computer literate on MS office or experience on a company business system.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrated a flexible attitude to work
• Previous repair station knowledge or previous experience of a similar role in Aerospace industry
• An understanding of part number and lot number control systems
• Sound understanding of hydraulic circuits and principles
For more information please contact or call (phone number removed)
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy