Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The Hyde Group are a leading engineering service provider who has successfully supplied to the Aerospace Industry for over 40 years.
If you are keen to work for a company with ambitious growth plans who prides itself on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight its customers, then we want to hear from you:
* Experience on a range of 3 & 5 axis milling & turning machines
* Knowledge of Heidenhain Controls (or similar as training will be given)
* Experience of Horizontal & Vertical machining
* Skilled operator trained to City and Guilds level in engineering competencies, and/or apprenticeship served and proficient in all aspects of CNC machining methods
* Experience of hard metal machining
* Worked within the Aerospace Sector
* Positive "can do" attitude
* Flexible approach in order to meet customer demand
* Strong team player
This is a permanent position that offers competitive rate of pay, (overtime subject to the needs of the business) full training, the opportunity for career progression and free parking.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please apply with your C.V